My name is Manoj. I like to be called Gadi.
Anything more about me is in the process of discovery…
But if u want to ‘categorize me’, the following details should be of help:
Non-Fictional books, Animated movies, Fitness, Philosophical discussions, Intellectual debates, Human behaviour, Social & Development Sector, Student of Samskrtam language, Reading Advaita Vedanta texts….
You see, we all have many Social Profiles that give shape to our personality. I too have a few. But remember, humans are changing and evolving. So don’t judge me by my past, dont judge me by what I may become in future, for that is uncertain. Judge me only by my present. But remember it keeps changing and evolving all the time.
Linkedin will tell what I have studied, where I have worked and what I am doing currently.
I read a lot of books and I diligently pen my reviews. Good Reads is where you can find my bookshelf. I am shaped by my education, teaching of my master, guidance of parents, everyday society and the books I read.
Guiding me constantly in my journey of learning Sanskrit
मुख्यतया रजीवमहोदयः प्रतिदिनं मम लेखनानि परिशील्य मार्गदर्शनं करोति । अपि प्रितिसप्ताहं मेलनानि आयोजयति । एतेषु मेलनेषु अस्माकं संस्कृतसंभाषणस्य अभ्यासं भवति । तस्य मर्गदर्शनं विना मम विद्याप्राप्तिः बहु क्लिष्टा एव ।
Courses completed in my Samskrtam Learning
- Pravesh (Level 1) from Samskrita Bharati – https://www.samskritashikshanam.in/pattrachar
- Sanskrit – 1 from MIT School of Vedic Sciences – https://mitvedicsciences.edu.in/enroll/cert-course/samskrit-1-certificate/
- Parichaya (Level 2) from Samskrita Bharati – https://samskritabharati.in/correspondence
- Sanskrit – 2 (Shastreeya Sanskrit) from MIT School of Vedic Sciences – https://mitvedicsciences.edu.in/enroll/cert-course/samskrit-2-certificate/
- MA-Sanskrit from MIT School of Vedic Sciences – https://mitvedicsciences.edu.in/enroll/program/samskrit/m-a-samskrit/
- Vibhaktis – from Sanskritfromhome
- Samaasas – Compound Words in Sanskrit from Vyoma Linguistic Labs
- Bhaja Govindam Video Lectures in Sanskrit by Smt. Vidhya Ramesh from Sanskritfromhome
- भोजराजेन विरचितस्य चम्पूरामायणस्य बालकाण्डं from Sanskritfromhome